Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Latest topics
» I am the best waifu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

» y helo, it is i, tito
Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:51 pm by Luck

» Hello It's Me
Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:50 pm by Luck

» The Missing Constellation
Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:07 am by Frashu

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15553 messages in 1329 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!

I need your support.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need your support.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Ok so as some of you may know my section got deleted ( Nightmare's Song of the Day ) and my topic was moved to General Discussion.I've been trying to get it back but no luck. If you guys want to support me on getting it back then please comment on here . Members say it'll be a good idea and that it'll bring more posts to the forum.I know not everyone likes the same music the other person listens to but I like all various type of music, Rock,Metal,Pop,Country,Techno,Instrumental etc. You get the idea.
My supporters are WINTERFRESH,Jamie,Phanpy7266,AbsoulAwaken,thetimmon,Anubis,EpicNinjaBear and Eduardo.
And take " Rate my team " for example : there's like lots of threads in it.Its like only making one thread and people writing their team in that one thread,how will that work?
I also know its not pokemon related but we have some stuff that isn't pokemon related either.
1.Real Nightmare
2.Scribes Corner
3.Interactive Stories
4.Chat Room Quotes
Thank you for reading.

Our new support topic http://nightmare.forumotions.net/t963-new-topic-song-revolutionaries
Check it out.

Last edited by Leo on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: I need your support.

Post by buckthefuffalo on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 pm

I'd just like to clarify that the section was deleted and the topic moved because the only admin on at the time agreed that it should only be a thread, and that most of the other staff agrees as well. However, if there's enough support for it, it's something we'll implement as a section. I personally think it's a good idea as a thread, but not as a section.

Just didn't want anyone thinking we're tyrants or something.

Anyway, on with the thread~

Last edited by buckthefuffalo on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:52 pm

i think it's a good idea. i am not 100% with this, just to state.
Anubis
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsoulAwaken on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:00 am

I'm with it.
Just don't go too crazy leo.
AbsoulAwaken
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 am

Woooot! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Let me get this straight... You want to make a section where members can post their favorite song for the day, and we can all share and bask in each others songs? In all fairness I think we could elect (or a member can opt to do it) a member each month and they post, everyday, EVERY...day, the song. Cause in my opinion i wont want to listen to 1-15 songs as i probably should have something better to do... this will also be better cause more members can discuss the song and we can rate it.

But if you want to do your topic idea, I wouldn't expect to much success, i could be wrong and i hope i am...
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:I think we could elect (or a member can opt to do it) a member each month and they post, everyday, EVERY...day, the song.
What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynjabear on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm

I actually liked the section while it was up, and didn't see this thread until today. Who chooses the song though? Will it be the same person, or a different person every time? What genre? I actually only listen to a narrow range of instrumental pieces, and do not like some of the more "modern" pieces. I'm digressing though. Another thing to be considered is that song of the day seems pretty frequent and may get out of order after a few weeks.

I think there should be a song of the day/week section, but there should be a more specified or explained way of choosing the song. Also, the genre and artist should be posted so someone who is, say, an avid rap-hater avoids listening to the newest track of Eminem.
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

View user profile http:// [scroll][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:48 pm

EpicNinjaBear wrote:I actually liked the section while it was up, and didn't see this thread until today. Who chooses the song though? Will it be the same person, or a different person every time? What genre? I actually only listen to a narrow range of instrumental pieces, and do not like some of the more "modern" pieces. I'm digressing though. Another thing to be considered is that song of the day seems pretty frequent and may get out of order after a few weeks.

I think there should be a song of the day/week section, but there should be a more specified or explained way of choosing the song. Also, the genre and artist should be posted so someone who is, say, an avid rap-hater avoids listening to the newest track of Eminem.
Read this. http://nightmare.forumotions.net/t963-new-topic-song-revolutionaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:35 am

Buck, for some reason you always move Leo's topics and its kinda unfair. At least talk to him and tell him that your going to move it before you accutually move it and he can't find it. Plus yeah, song of the day will give the forum more posts. Buck that wasn't me trying to be rude or anything, im just saying, now as your one of the 2 head admin's you need to talk to people

Jamie
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Jamie wrote:Buck, for some reason you always move Leo's topics and its kinda unfair. At least talk to him and tell him that your going to move it before you accutually move it and he can't find it. Plus yeah, song of the day will give the forum more posts. Buck that wasn't me trying to be rude or anything, im just saying, now as your one of the 2 head admin's you need to talk to people

Admins are supposed to manage the site. I'm doing so by keeping the sections nice and organized. I have nothing against Leo, he just happens to post a lot of threads, some of which don't start of in the right section, so I move them. Just because I move one of your topics doesn't mean I dislike you. I don't see how he wouldn't be able to find it, considering I usually put them in a section that fits, but I suppose I could try to send a PM beforehand.

Anyway, as for the part of your post dealing with Song of the Day/Music sections, I've already explained my stance plenty, and I believe I made some good points in the newer Song Revolutionaries thread, so you can check that out since I've already made a reply to the "more posts" argument.

Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Fair enough. Plus if you think there in the wrong place then just tell Leo himself to move it and where to move it too

Jamie
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:25 pm

I don't think normal members have that power. Admins and Mods do, iirc.

Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Jamie wrote:Fair enough. Plus if you think there in the wrong place then just tell Leo himself to move it and where to move it too

Actually, I don't think members can move their own topics. Could be wrong though.

Anyway, this thread serves little purpose now that the newer thread was made. Gonna go ahead and lock it.

Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top