Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15557 messages in 1329 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!

[Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Go down

[Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Awakening on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:35 pm

The time has come for the very long awaited Election for the decision of the new Staff. This thread is specific for the decision of the Administrators of the site. The TWO Candidates that will receive the highest amount of votes will will receive Adminiship. The rest of the Candidates who do not make it will try out for Moderator the following week

So this how things are going to run here. So to try to avoid muck ups, this will NOT be a poll. In order to Vote, there is some criteria you must meet before writing a THREE SENTENCE MINIMUM EXPLAINING YOUR VOTE.

  • Must have been a Member for at least ONE week

  • Must have a minimum of FIVE Posts.

  • Current staff are eligible to vote as the rest of the criteria-meeting members


In addition, you may only vote for ONE candidate for the position, while I know that you would have not done this otherwise, voting for yourself is not allowed.

So without further ado, here are the Candidates for the Administrative Election:

PLEASE READ ALL SUBMISSIONS BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE

#1 Aizen

Spoiler:
Aizen wrote:Position wanted: Admin.

Reason why I'm qualified: I've been an administrator on Nightmare from since it's creation, giving me a good amount of experience. I always try to solve problems in the nicest way possible. I listen to the members, I always take there ideas into consideration and if a member is in need I always take my time to ask them what they need. Members don't hesitate to ask for help with a concern since i'm pretty approachable. I'm a very active member since I have a lot of free time. Even when I lost internet I always tried to make an effort to come on here as much as possible. (Went to the library every day to check on you guys. :]) I'm patient and I don't get mad easily, I have never abused my powers on my time here. I post frequently and I love to share RMT's with people. I'm a gym leader, I own clan heroes, and I run a Battle Dojo with Leo. I'm one of the people who recruit the most here, (Ex: Lucario, BuckTheFuffalo, Moo, Masterdude) and I continue to recruit whenever I can. I participate in most tournaments, and i'm a pretty nice guy overall. I always try to be as happy as I can and I always try to befriend new members so they can feel more welcome here.
Thank you for reading. :]

Proofread by: Flash.

#2 buckthefuffalo

Spoiler:
buckthefuffalo wrote:Okay, looks like it's my turn.

Position Wanted: Admin

Why I'm Qualified:

I've been a member of this site for nearly half a year, and lemme' tell ya', it's been one heck of a half-year. I've made several great friends and become a regular here, both on chat and on the forums. Heck, I've been active on the forums since I first came here, when they were about 75% smaller and all we had that was decent was general discussion :P It was mostly myself, Saf, and Evan that started forum reform many months ago, which gave birth to sections such as anime, games, and many others, which later caused the forum to evolve into what you see today.

I always tried my best to help out, even when I was just a member. I mostly gave feedback on small things such as whether a banner was good, different sets you could use for battling, stuff like that. However I also spoke my mind on bigger issues, such as the previously mentioned forum renovations. So basically, I was a help to the site (and happy to do it) even before I had any sort of staff position. I remember when Saf was made mod a couple weeks after I started visiting this site (he was newer), even though I was also an option to Aizen. Where most members would have had anger, I took it with grace and continued to help the site in any way I could until I earned mod, then admin, and I still do my best to help out today.

How do I aide the site, you ask? Well, firstly, I post in the forum. A lot. And nine times out of ten, they aren't just little snippets. Paragraphs and paragraphs of writing that takes immeasurable effort, sometimes taking an hour plus, which I'm very proud of.

"But, how is that relevant to anything"?

Well, it shows that I care about this site and what I do on it. I don't try to make my sentences flow well or edit them for my own pleasure. I do it for you, the member, because I care. I care about this site. I care about the forums. I care about the chat. I care about the people who inhabit it. Want some examples?

Remember when there was that massive reaction to the "three posts a week" thing? Who was there, almost constantly checking it, answering members' concerns and questions, listening to alternative ideas that the members had, and giving their take time and time again, even if it meant they had to repeat themself? That would be me.

Take a look at nearly half of the posts in this thread, at the end. If you look primarily at the ones in the beginning of the thread, you'll see that I helped proofread them (along with others as well). Not only does this show that a lot of members feel they can easily come to me, it also shows that they trust me and rely on me to do a good job. I know of others that are going to be doing the same with their applications, and I'm more than glad to do it.

Every week I make sure to get out a part of my Let's Play, which, by the way, is the only regularly updated LP we have right now. Even though it takes a huge amount of time and effort, I still enjoy doing it, again not for my own amusement, but to provide some entertainment for you guys, because I know how much many of you love it. I get a sense of satisfaction every time I see that someone has posted on them, because I know that it most likely gave them some kind of enjoyment to read it. I'm not saying this out of arrogance either. I've received absolutely zero negative feedback on it so far.

Although it's not a huge deal now since the League isn't as big a deal as it used to be, I'm also an E4 member for what it counts. I typically help members out in the RMT section provided it's OU, since that's what I actually play.

For those of you involved, remember when a certain member made a very offensive post about this site on another forum? I do. Remember how I made that post that consisted of 10+ paragraphs defending this site, my fellow staff members, and even the non-staff members? Now, I'm not trying to bash the person who did this, for those of you that know. I've forgiven them for what they've done, and I hope you do too. However, the point is that I cared enough about this site to make a gigantic post that was purely written by my heart and soul, spending a total of about two hours on it. If that doesn't speak for my dedication, I'm not sure what does.

I listen to what members have to say, and help them out if I can. I'm also usually on every day, so I'm very approachable. Many-a-time have I advised members to PM me if they had an issue, and for those that have come to me ever for an issue, do I not try to help you out best I can?

Now, some of you may think I'm mean or evil or whatever. However, the simple fact is that I'm very passionate about many issues concerning the site, because, again, I care. I want what's best for this site, and I believe that I can provide some change to this site that will benefit it greatly. Of course, I'd be sure to listen to the other staff members as well, just as I always have.

I have one more issue that's very specific that I'd like to cover before I finish up here, that being the "three posts a week to get into chat" rule. I admit that it wasn't the best way to go about things, but just understand that I supported it because I thought it would be for the best of this site, so we have something more meaningful to discuss than what goes on in chat. However, if elected, I won't push that rule to be enforced. Instead, I would try to find an alternative by discussing the issue with the new staff that would benefit the forum, while still allowing chat to be available as much as possible.

In conclusion, I know that some of you felt (or may even feel) that I was/am little more than a replacement for the last admin who mysteriously left us, Roaming. However, I hope that this post and my previous actions, the time and dedication that I've put into this site, convince you otherwise.

Thanks a billion for reading. I know it's a long post even by my standards, but I feel that only further supports my dedication to the quality of what I do for this site, as well as my love for it.

-BucktheFuffalo

Post approved by my dear friend Awakening

#3 Eduardo

Spoiler:
Eduardo wrote:Position wanted: Administrator

Reason why you should be given the position: I think I deserve the mentioned position because I am patient and I have a good relation with people. Thanks to that, I’m good at discerning what is a joke and I’m able to keep my temper and think carefully before making a decision I would regret later if taken on the heat of the moment. In addition to what I’ve said before, I always listen to the members' ideas and try to accomplish them to make the site a more enjoyable place to members, as this place was made for them. I also have been Administrator for some time, so I have some experience about situations I might face. These are the characteristics that differentiate me.
Besides that, I’m active on Nightmare: I have a gym; I’m part of Battle Tower and one of the top posters on the Forum. I always voice my opinions even though most people could be against it and try to come to a middle term, trying to please as many people as possible.


Proofread by Aizen.

#4 Evan

Spoiler:
Evan wrote:Position Desired: Administrator
Reasons why I'm qualified:I believe I meet all the requirements, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'd like to run for admin because I believe I can be a good, positive influence on the site. I'm generally good at solving problems, and I feel as though I'm trusted by members. I have been an active member virutally since the beginning of Nightmare's lifespan, and was one of the founding member's of it's predessecor, EPT. I have plenty of admin expierence, as well as forum expierence. I run a gym, always offer a helping hand, and I attempt to lighten up the chat when it gets to for serial. I also founded many topics on the site, including, The original set of the week, the workshop, several Interactive Stories (the timing was rather poor, the site was in a depression). I (along with Safi) also founded the Clan Wepkier, as well as gave the idea of restarting the gyms and clans in attempt to make them more active. I am also an Elite Four Member, a gym leader, and am always willing to help, if asked. I am also a spriter, participate in most, if not all, tournaments, and I think I am well recieved as an admin. I will be starting a new part of the Battle Dojo soon (the Battle Factory), which will hopefully go into multiple tiers as well as give some nice rewards.

I know when there's a time to be immature and there's a time to be serious. I hope that you'll let me lead you foward. Thanks.

Edit: I will put chocolate milk in the drinking fountains. :3

Verified by Safiliwen

#5 Evo

Spoiler:
Evo wrote:Position wanted: Admin

Reason why you should be given the position: I have recently been trying my best to help out the forum in any way possible. I offered to make a banner for the forum, and got a good feedback from it. I want to be more than just a member. I am a dedicated member of the Heroes clan and current replacement for Saf's water gym leader position for the time being. I have met all the requirements need to become an admin. I am very honest and understanding. I have changed a lot since I first joined. I no longer get mad so easily and rarely if ever start arguments. I did this to make the forum less hostile.

I want to make this site become great again. I have followed the new chatbox rule and started to post more often. I will do whatever it takes to make this forum successful and I think me being an admin would help clear up the clutter around here. I will dedicate all the time I can to this site if need be. I will make good incentives to make the forum more active and healthy. I will be fair and honest to all members so that everything runs smoothly. The forum has been like a second home to me, I love coming here so that I can enjoy everyone's outrageous outbursts and get good laughs. I will not let this site die.

Thanks for your time.

Approved by Aizen

#6 Flash

Spoiler:
Flash wrote:Position wanted: Administrator

Why I think I'm qualified: I meet the criteria to run in the Election, and most importantly, I think I deserve the position because I'm a good member to the site, have done MANY things in my reign of Adminship, and is someone you could rely on.

In the site's days, we have all experienced, massive amounts of tension. Stress, on a Website. A Website designed for fun. I can understand why there is so much tension in the site. I'm stressed at the fact of this as well, and I feel that I haven't done much to stop it. With this new election, everything starts clean, and I feel I could kick it up a notch if you are well nice enough to vote for me. I want to fix the site, in every way I can, and can fulfill your needs. I've helped at almost every instance when a Member would need assistance, and I'm glad to do so. I love working for such a successful site.

Another reason why I think I should deserve Admin is because, I've done so much for the site and I have experience in this sort of thing. Do you see all the colors on the text of the Forums? That was me. Remember those "DTs" you all trade and use on the Forum? I was the one who brought it back. (I'm also in charge of them if you need anything concerning them.) And MANY more things I have done. I have also been here since the 2nd day the Website was even created and is online every DAY. And I'm thankful for the Admins and the rest to have kept this site running and alive since nearly 11 months ago. Again, I still want to help.

I am also one of the MOST active posters in the whole Forum. I'm #2 on the Top Posters to be exact. I love to exaggerate the posts to make them interesting as possible. If I am elected to keep my position, I will try to renovate the Forums, make them more interesting, and organize them.

I believe that the site still has a chance now, even though it's at this state. I am extremely willing to change that. I will fulfill ALL your needs and I WILL become a better Administrator for all of you. This whole post is nothing but a persuasion. If you think I should stay an Admin and is able heighten the strength of my current duties, consider voting for me.

Hope you have a good day.~

#7 Griffin

Spoiler:
griffin★ wrote:Position wanted: Mod or admin~ Whichever one seems more fitting o3o
Reason why you should be given the position:
I'm not really much the type to write out long and boring explanations, so I'll try to keep this short and simple~
Experience stuff: I have over 3 years of experience in running and moderating forums. I know all the ropes and boundaries between positions and have used Forumotion in the past. Solving problems and helping people has become second nature to me with my job~ Though I am generally laid back, if a situation arises that needs action, I'm not hesitant to go into LG Paladin mode and whip out my hammer and boot. Starting and operating contests is also one of my strong suits~ Oh, I also have "professional spy" in my job description o3o (Yes, I have done under cover operations to solve problems on forums before.)
About myself: As you've probably noticed, I'm not much the type to go into crowded places. For the most part, I'm a creeper when I'm on the outside and only say something if I have some thing to say. But lurking around without anything interesting catching my eye is a bit sad =w=" I certainly wouldn't mind starting some official contest to get some activity going~ It's true that I'm not much of a battler; I'm terrible with strategies XD Being a pokemon battling master isn't everything~ Another thing... I am "a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that." "Don't let that 'horrible person' thing discourage you. It's just a data point" and holds no importance~ Nah, I'm not all that horrible unless somebody is being really and I mean really insubordinate o3o
There's probably more I want to say, but I just can't remember XD Sorry for failing at keeping this short -w-" Hope you enjoyed my analogies and allusions at least xD


Approved by: Aizen

#8 Reshiram

Spoiler:
Reshiram wrote: Position desired : Administrator/moderator

Reason : I have wanted Administrator or Moderator and have always tried to help the site, I have had many ideas and know how to work the site and I hope i can be a part of the Administrators or Moderators.

Why I am qualified : I have had some ideas for the site, and am willing to help the site. I also have a very high IQ and can solve problems and puzzles. I can find solutions to things that help the site as a whole. I have a forum site and know how the administration panel works, I know how to give members status, ban and take away status, and a lot more.

Drawbacks : I will be honest with this. I have been in arguments on the site, though I don't really like to argue. I am not the best at making banners, but I don't think that is a very big deal.

I know Administrators and Moderators have a status to uphold and I would have to be respectful, as well as avoiding fights if possible. I am aware of this and I will act accordingly as i should. Though I will still be my happy perky nice self, just without being stupid and arguing or making a big deal out of small things.

I understand others may be more qualified than me but I still hope I can get the position, and I will not let you down.

I know I have done some wrong here on nightmare, but I would like to make up for it, if you all will give me a chance.

Verified by - Evan and Awakening


These are the Candidates for the Election, and we wish everyone the best of luck.


Last edited by Awakening on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by buckthefuffalo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Guess I'll be the first to vote. I've been thinking about this for a long time now. Golly was it a hard decision.

Let me get this out of the way though. Out of the previous staff, there isn't a bad candidate up there. We've all done our fair share of work for the site, and, in my opinion, are very useful to the site. I can't really say for the others up there though, since I haven't had the pleasure of actually working with them on site related issues. So please, my fellow current staff members, I ask that you not take anything personally. I adore you all, and if I could vote for all of you, I would. But, as a current admin, I feel that I can only vote for who I feel I work best with (although I feel I work well with all of you fairly well) based on previous experience as a staff member here at Nightmare Forums.

My vote goes toward Flash. Although he can be quiet, he's very intelligent, and I feel that he has the perfect balance of being understanding towards the members, while also being a good leader and knowing the priorities of the site and what needs to be done. He also knows how to tinker with the site and how to change just about anything regarding the physical site, so he's usually the go-to guy if something needs to be fixed via the admin panel. Just like every other current staff member, he's also a kind person. He's very good at breaking up arguments, and knows how to get the job done.

_________________


Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
avatar
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Posts : 930
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 22
Location : I'm sexier than Aizen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by ChronoDuck on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

I have to say, my vote has to go towards BuckArooo....

Reasons, i heard you say?

Wells its quite simple. He has a lot of patients for everyone, and takes time to listen to everyone if they have said problem. He obviously care a lot and i do mean A LOT for this site, he posts incredible amounts and sticks with his gun when it comes to his decisions and opinions. There is more.... but that should make it clear why i voted for him..
avatar
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Posts : 220
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 pm

I'm changing my vote to Eduardo because he's really good with the other members. He's a very good battler and has/ contributes in a place where you can battle him, Gym etc. Ed is very polite and kind to other people. He has a guide to EVS(Effort values) which has helped me alot. Ed is good at making sets and team building.And Ed has helped me alot. It was a very hard choice but I think now my choice is final.


Last edited by Leo on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Luck on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm voting on Flash.Even if he is really quiet he's really wise and knows whats good for the site and he treats every single person on this site as fairly as possible.He's really good at breaking up fights, I know cause I've been in the chat while he has.He's been admin here since the beginning and he knows how to get the job done.
avatar
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Evo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm voting for Eduardo. He is very polite when he talks to people. He works hard so that everyone is happy. He is very friendly which helps the community be less chaotic.
avatar
Evo
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Eduardo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm

This election is pretty hard to decide. I've worked with practically everyone running in it, and I know all of them are good and competent: everyone has helped the site a lot in different times of our existance. Without further ado, my vote goes for Aizen. I think he is able to understand people well, voice his opinion and act when necessary, trying to come to a middle term and please most people as possible. In my humble opinion, he has handled all kind of situation in a great way, as well he gained a lot of experience. I'm sure he is and will be able to face any situation that comes down without losing his temper.
avatar
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

Posts : 308
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Zai on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 pm

The vote for Griffen. I see griffen fits the position of Admin. And she is active in the forum


Last edited by Zai on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zai
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 315
Join date : 2011-04-16
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Lynjabear on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 pm

As soon as I read the policy that you can only vote for 1 admin, I knew it would be a difficult choice. In my opinion, not a single candidate up there is 'bad" or unworthy of modship.

My vote would have to go to Flash. He's actually the first admin I ever go to for advice, because he's always active, and because he always thinks before he says something. This might be part of the reason why he's so quiet, but even though he has a reputation for his silence, I've never known him to leave a member alone in the chatbox and he more than compensates with his activity in the forums. Also, he seems to care for the site a lot, and is often one to edit things about the layout or the different threads and topics.
avatar
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 21
Location : Imaginationland

View user profile http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Anubis on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:47 pm

My vote goes for Buckthefuffalo. He's a really cool guy and does a lot to help out this forum. He posts a lot, as people have said before me. He keeps his LP up-to-date and always makes it interesting. Along that note, he also makes long and meaningful posts (as said before me) that are also quite funny most of the time. That tells me that he really is involved in the forum. In the previous months he's been admin, in my opinion, he has been a great admin. He keeps the chat entertaining, he helps out other members, and he is very active.

With all due respect to the other candidates,

Anubis.
avatar
Anubis
Dream
Dream

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Awakening on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 pm

I didn't want to double post

My decision was really tough here. Like it's been previously stated and the such, I know that most of these candidates would do an amazing job. But in then end, my decision comes to buckthefuffalo. Some of you may argue it's favoritism, and well, I can't stop you from thinking that. I know everyone does they're best, but Buck's on right when I need him to be, as long as it's not barring school and homework. I know everyone on the list does so as well, that's why it's really hard to come down on a decision. But as it stands, Buck's the person who I am giving my vote to,

_________________

[Shop][Gym]

overcome that bleak future beyond the trashcan by getting a fire power
taking you along, we continue to run towards the frontier full of roads

avatar
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by sheppy_spooks on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 am

my vote would go to aizen bcuz.................i think he cares alot about this site..............i think he is capable of that position and he wouldn't take advantage of it and he is a good battler so he can defend the site as well

sheppy_spooks
Member
Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Black city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Aaron on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 am

I am voting for the one and only Evan. He is personable, respected, good at Pokemon, a good LoL player, and a very good Administrator. Aside from getting "Ninja'd" regularly, I have no complaints against him. He is on great terms with pretty much all of the members, he used to help me when I would rage/get raged on. I really appreciate what he's done. He's also suggested a few very good things for the site (Workshop, Set of the Week, etc.). He should definitely get re-elected Admin. I believe his potential can be even furthered if he maintains his position.

By the way, my second vote goes to Safi.


_________________

[16:23:06] L : I can spell and type better than you.

EL GANADOR DEL TORNEO ES : [Brotherhood]Zero

¡Felicidades, [Brotherhood]Zero, por ganar el torneo!


Recibes 150 Pokedólares por haber ganado el torneo
avatar
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by L on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:58 am

My vote goes to evan.

he is on good terms with all the regular members (i think) and can break up fights. and he has shown he is good at being an admin, just like the other admins.
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Moo on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

Alright, I may have trouble explaining this as I go on, but my vote goes to Eduardo, because overall, he has what it takes to help run a site, and get to know the members a lot. What more could you ask for? Also, quote on quote: I think I deserve the mentioned position because I am patient and I have a good relation with people. To bring up another reason, when hearing thoughts, good, or mediocre, he tries to help the member accomplish the job. So my vote goes for Eduardo.
~Thank you Razz
avatar
Moo
Dream
Dream

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 19
Location : 我喜欢剥掉皮肤吃掉它

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Jamie on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Im voting for Eduardo because i feel that he is one of the only Admins that accutually listen to me and try to help other members besides other admins. He has alot of paitens or how ever the fuck you spell it for everyone. I like him as a person also, because when people take the piss out of him like (people saying he was from mexico and shit like that) he stays calm and just ignore them, or says he isn't bothered. BOOOM!!! Smile

Jamie
Dream
Dream

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Where ever you want me to be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Evan on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 pm

My vote will go to Buckfuffles. He's a great admin, constantly active on the forum, and chat, and is one amazing addition to the site. I hope he'll do a great job, assuming he's elected. In addition, he's a great battler, gets along with most, if not all, members, and has been a huge positive influence on the site since the day he got here.

_________________




Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
avatar
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 1460
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : South Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Danye West on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 pm

My golly this is such a hard decision. All of the admins are really great and up for the job. But my vote goes to Eduardo. He is a very nice guy who listens to all the members here. He always keeps his temper, he gets along with pretty much everyone here. He is always posting and on chat. He is one of the founders of Nightmare and has been here ever since. He has experience for it. I hope you give him a chance too.
avatar
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 420
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : Jacksonville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Vote

Post by AbsoulAwaken on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 am

While I have only been on Nightmare for a couple of months, I had a tough time choosing a vote. All of the people on the ballot are fantastic, kind, and good people. However, in the end, I decided to go with Buck as my choice.

Buck is the first moderator I met here on Nightmare. He is one of the only mods that I not only feel comfortable talking to, but also respects the rules and adds a lot of fun and humor to the chatbox. He is a funny, responsible person who knows the site and knows what needs to be done. He talks to and ask questions to some of the smaller users, such as me or new users. He cares about everyone, not just the other mods and admins. That's a trait I like to see, and Buck shows this in many ways.

With all due respect to the other people running for Staff, Buck get's my vote. Good luck to you all.
avatar
AbsoulAwaken
Devoted Shadow
Devoted Shadow

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 22
Location : Pokemon Tower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by WINTERFRESH on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Well it's kinda sad whats gonna happen here, funny coming from me right? Well I think what is gonna happen could really help the site.

Well my vote goes to griffin. I believe she can help the site with experience none of the current admins or mods have. I also believe that she could help re-design nightmare to make it more appealing to new members. Griffin is also an expert when it comes to art, we could get the perfect banner or have a contest which she could be the judge of. She has also helped in starting a clan, and helps members all the time. Even without power griffin is helping the site, and giving feedback for the site that could really improve it.

And I would just like to say sorry for everyone i couldn't vote for, you would all make amazing admins.
avatar
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : League of legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Awakening on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:03 pm

It has been a week since the topic has opened, so it's time for the closing for the Administrator Election.

After a week of voting from members, it's my pleasure to announce that buckthefuffalo and Eduardo will retain their current position as site admins. So congratulations to the both of you from the behalf of the site. We all know that you two will do your best to bring the best to site, and bring us forward. Thank you Candidates for running for this position.

As for the other Administrative Candidates, you will be placed into the running for Moderator, unless you contact one of the two current Admins through PM announcing a possible dropping out.

We wish the best of luck to the Admins, and we're wishing luck to the other Candidates of the upcoming Moderator Elections. Thank you to the members for sticking with us so far into the Elections.

And once again,

Congrats to buckthefuffalo and Eduardo!
avatar
Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 886
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Election Week I] Administrator Vote [OVER]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum