Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Latest topics
» I am the best waifu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

» y helo, it is i, tito
Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:51 pm by Luck

» Hello It's Me
Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:50 pm by Luck

» The Missing Constellation
Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:07 am by Frashu

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15553 messages in 1329 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!

LoL Rant + Strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoL Rant + Strike

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:13 am

Ok , as all of you know almost all the members here especially the admins are obsessed with LoL, how do I know this? ill give some examples.
1.When they come on they say " LoL AFK " Wtf? They don't even try to talk to us.
2.When Saf is here he always streams LoL and then they stay at his stream for like 2 hours.
Is it good for admins to LoL basically 24/7? I mean really? Why don't you go marry it.
*List of admins and mods that play LoL removed; you know who you are*
That's like basically all the people who go on the chatbox and post daily and frequently.
Playing LoL is fine, but not all the time.
Here's another example of LoL madness
Spoiler:
[17:36:51] Safiliwen has been disconnected on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 pm (session timeout)

[17:37:15] WINTERFRESH has been disconnected on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:37 pm (session timeout)

[17:37:50] ChronoDuck has been disconnected on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:37 pm (session timeout)

[17:40:10] Evan has been disconnected on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm (session timeout)

[17:40:27] Zai has logged off the chat on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm

[18:06:13] sheppy_spooks has been disconnected on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 pm (session timeout)

If I included your name in this and you don't play LoL, I'm sorry.
Well thats it for my rant. Now if you want to go on Strike and stop people from playing LoL sign up here so I get your support, playing LoL is also killing the site. LoL>Nightmare.forumotion.com
Thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down

Re: LoL Rant + Strike

Post by Frashu on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 am

Wat. I can't even play LoL. Lucario hates LoL. (why is sheppy in der.) The Admins are simply playing a little game just on there free time. It's not like we cut discussions or don't do our job anymore due to LoL.

Safiliwen streams because apparently some members enjoy them.

saggot toss anchuro

Frashu's theme: http://vocaroo.com/i/s08FyHGN0e83

copyright gary saulman
Frashu
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoDuck on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:30 am

Yes i feature in this OC.....

Ok well you cant just stop people from playing a game they like, and besides the staff is changing anyway, so if the new staff is LoL/WoW/Digimon obsessed i think then we can bring this back up.

Also this is hardly a strike more of a petition... If you wanna strike it would be "no posting or goign on the CB"
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 am

Leo, I don't like LoL. I'm the one who PM'd you about the strike and rant. >_>
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 am

Lucario wrote:Leo, I don't like LoL. I'm the one who PM'd you about the strike and rant. >_>

Luc now you play maplestory and do exactly the same thing.
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buckthefuffalo on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:47 am

First of all, I don't think naming names was the way to go about this. Those who play LoL know who they are.

Now, I don't expect any of the staff to constantly be on the site. That would be ridiculous. But in my opinion, staff being away due to LoL has made it a little bit harder to communicate with them through chat, but there's always PMs (or posts in the Knight's Lair).

As Awakening mentioned yesterday, I don't think it's the fact that you're playing LoL and not being here that gets to us. It's reentering chat after being D/C'd from it because of the length of the game, then leaving about a minute later to go into another game. When you go into that chat, you've got our hopes up that you'll be talking with us because we enjoy your company. But then we see that you're leaving for another game, and it's just like "Why bother?".

So yeah, if you're playing LoL for a few hours or so, that's fine. I hope you have fun with it. But I'd rather you just wait until the session is done to come into chat. Just my thoughts.

Also, I'll edit out the names of those that don't play LoL in the original post. I might even just erase them. I don't know. If you're falsely on the list, send me a PM and I'll take it out.

WINTERFRESH wrote:Luc now you play maplestory and do exactly the same thing.

Irrelevant. Can we stop pointing fingers here? I think I'm just gonna erase all the names if making the people who are on the list a target is all it's gonna cause.

Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:51 am

WINTERFRESH wrote:Luc now you play maplestory and do exactly the same thing.

Irrelevant. Can we stop pointing fingers here? I think I'm just gonna erase all the names if making the people who are on the list a target is all it's gonna cause.[/quote]

Not really, luc was trying to make a point that we play it too much, he also does the re-entering chat thing that you guys hate so much.
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:22 pm

I was horribly overreacting last night. But my basic viewpoint still stands:

Just don't bother coming onto the chat if you're going to "afk LoL"

I know it just angers other members (oh boy I thought I'd never have to use that phrase). Including myself.

Another thing that I don't like is when somebody just comes onto the chat to ask for a match or two. It can very easily kill a chat when somebody does that. It's something that can't be avoided, though. I'd just prefer you asking somebody via PM, MSN, Skype, whatever. Just not on the chat.

[Shop][Gym]

overcome that bleak future beyond the trashcan by getting a fire power
taking you along, we continue to run towards the frontier full of roads

Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:06 pm

The fact that your coming to post on a strike is a bit childish to me. I know I've been playing LoL ALOT recently, and I'm one of the people your talking about. However, I'm usually on here late at night, and I try to come onto the chat. But usually, it's dead anyways. Blaming a game on the 'death' of the forum is a ridiculous claim.

#endrant

Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Safiliwen on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:34 pm

I agree with Evans point here and also I'm ever sorry that I stream something and do stuff away from the site but I have more than one hobby, also alot of the reason I've been afk is due to work not LoL so that point is again kind of mute. But feel free to blame the death of the site on LoL to me it makes you look kinda silly.

While you may think I'm being out of order in this post you called out plenty of people so I'm just returning the favour on that one.

EDIT: I also don't stream every time I'm here so get your facts before pointing fingers + striking won't completly stop people playing that notion is entirely silly.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Safiliwen wrote: also alot of the reason I've been afk is due to work not LoL so that point is again kind of mute. But feel free to blame the death of the site on LoL to me it makes you look kinda silly.

While you may think I'm being out of order in this post you called out plenty of people so I'm just returning the favour on that one.

EDIT: I also don't stream every time I'm here so get your facts before pointing fingers + striking won't completly stop people playing that notion is entirely silly.

Im not talking about your work im talking about when you get disconnected from chat and your playing LoL, thats AFK.
No your not being out of order, its ok I have no problem , why would why if I made this topic?
And the last couple days when you were here you were streaming so I do have my facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Awakening on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Both extremes here are getting ridiculous now.
Doing nothing here other than LoL is bad. You start losing connection with the people here who don't play it. (Whether that's good or bad is really up to you, can't stop you from not liking others, afterall). It's like you're distancing yourself from most of us. That's what I feel. It's wrong most likely, but it's the vibe I recieve.

On the other hand, doing something like a strike will just further us from those who play LoL. It's almost like nothing other than Pokemon isn't allowed, which as far from the truth as it can be.

I've addressed the problem that I personally feel. I should have a solution, right? But I don't, sadly.

[Shop][Gym]

overcome that bleak future beyond the trashcan by getting a fire power
taking you along, we continue to run towards the frontier full of roads

Awakening
War Veterans
War Veterans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 pm

This topic has lost any purpose. I'm locking it.
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top