Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15557 messages in 1329 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!

John's Journey's: Chapters one and two

Go down

John's Journey's: Chapters one and two

Post by Goku on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 pm

One day on an island far off the coast of the hoenn region, a place some people called Elemental Island, a place no human ever dared desturbed, lived a bunch of eevees and their evolutions, undesturbed, untill one day.....

Chapter 1: Seperated From Home.

It was a normal day, everyone playing games, having a good time knowing they were free. But at exactly 11:59am everything changed. A huge earthquake raged, seperating large and small parts of the island. "Huh!? What's happening!?" An eevee said desperatly hanging onto the ground with his claws unseethed. "John!" A umbreon said jumping next to the eevee "we gotta g-" he was cut short of his sentence from the part they were on spliting into 2 and knowing the umbreon out. "Tomas!" John said desperatly hoping he would get up. The two pieces drifted off and for a long time John wondered where he was going and how would he survive, because he was hungry and he knew better than to drink from the sea. About 2 days later he arrived at a larger area. A beach near a forest. "Where am I...?" He said not reconising anything around him. He walked towards the forest and took a deep breath knowing something was unusual about this area.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: A Mysterious forest and a some life-long friends.

Entering the forest John keeps wary, looking around as he walks. "Something isn't right here....." he thought as he continued. Out of nowhere a zangoose jumped out trying to claw John in the face "Woa!!" He said and he jumped back avoiding the hit. "Heh. Nice moves. But I am gonna kill you, your shiny pelt would fetch me a big price in the market!" He said as he pulled out a big sword. Scared John backed away "S-Someone help!!" He shouted hoping a nearby passerby would hear. "Good luck with that shout kid. It ain't helping ya!" The zangoose said and he swung his blade aimed for his head "WAH!" He said and he closed his eyes prepaired to be cut in half... but something was wrong. He hadn't been hit! "GRR Quick Eevee run!!" John heard someone shout and he opened his eyes. He saw a Gabite holding the blade back with a scale-covered arm. "No! He'll kill you! Don't worry ill try something!" He said as a aura sphere shot from beside him "wha!?" He said as a reaction. "Huh!?" The zangoose said as he got bashed upside the head with the attack and his sword was knocked into the air landing right beside him as he fell. The gabite stared at John a moment and said "How did you...?". "I never did that before...." he replied. "Heh. I was the one who did that" someone said as the speaker, a Riolu, jumped down from a tree and landed next to them. "...who are u guys anyways?" John said. "My names John.". "My names Auron." Said the Riolu. "I'm Drace" said the Gabite. "Nice to meet ya! The both of you really saved me back there." He said looking abit embarrased. "Don't worry about it. Its kinda hard living here." Said Auron. "Come on, you 2 can come stay over at my den tonight. Noone bothers me because the place is surpossedly 'haunted'. As if!" Drace said and they all shared a laugh. They followed him to his den. Since it was already night time they went to sleep in diffrent areas of the den. {...why do I have a feeling things aren't over...?.... ohwell.... a good nights sleep should stop me from believing this....} John thought as he drifted into slumber.

~To be continued!~
Goku
Shadow
Shadow

View user profile http://www.dnadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: John's Journey's: Chapters one and two

Post by Aaron on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Inb4tentscenefrombrokebackmountain.

[16:23:06] L : I can spell and type better than you.

EL GANADOR DEL TORNEO ES : [Brotherhood]Zero

¡Felicidades, [Brotherhood]Zero, por ganar el torneo!

Recibes 150 Pokedólares por haber ganado el torneo
Aaron
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down