Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15557 messages in 1329 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!

The mystery of the rainbow screen.

Go down

The mystery of the rainbow screen.

Post by WINTERFRESH on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:21 pm

So the story starts off with me chilling with my friend.

We were having a great time, i had my GBC with me as well as a pokemon game that i recall being pokemon gold. We were playing for awhile when he decided he wanted to go into his pool. I told him i was gonna play pokemon gold for awhile.

As i was starting it up i was talking to my friend at the same time. I must have been holding down some buttons or playing with the controls because i looked down at the screen and to my surprise the cutscene was in rainbow. I quickly called my friend over to see it. He told me to start the game i did and to my amazement the game was still rainbow. I had already beaten the game at this point so I walked around a bit and didnt find anything to weird about the game, until i went back to my house in the game.

There was a man in front of my house. I talked to him his name was Destiny and he told me to follow him. I had no choice as my character already was walking behind him, following him into route 29 he keept left until he lead me into a path all the way left of route 29, i didn't recall this path being there before. The path leads to a small opening with an object in the middle. The object in the middle isn't rainbow like everything else in the game.

Destiny talks to me and says to go pick up the object, still my character is moving on his own. My character goes next to the object and i guess picks up the object. There is a bright flashing light and suddenly my character is standing in a room full of water. My character stands above the water. I decide to walk around a little bit and remembered that i picked up an object. I checked my items list only to see it empty. Then i checked my trainer info to see my character was now named FIVE.

I closed the select list only to see that there was someone in front of me i talked to him and he asked me to pick a number if i wanted to continue, i saw a selection list that was like nothing i had ever seen in the game before. I could not close the list and was now forced the decision to pick a number. I remember that my trainers name was FIVE this was making me think that i should chose FIVE.

I was still curious about the rainbow screen and decided to wait and think about my answer. I went on google to see if i could find anything about this mysterious rainbow screen, i found nothing but a forum post about rainbow having seven letters making rainbows even more lucky. That made me think about the rainbow screen and the question, i decided on making my answer seven. I picked up my game entered seven and the man answered very well then.

As i lost control of my character again he led me to a part of the room that was not there before. The man led me into another room that was no longer in rainbow. I was kinda scared at this point because i knew there wasn't something wrong with my GBC. There wasn't anything in the room except for me and the man. I had no control of my character as he was just standing there next to the man.

As i was about to turn off my game i saw a light in the middle of the room the man turned next to me and told me to step into the light. I did and was in a different room again. The best i can describe the room is with mirror like walls and floors. There was what i thought to be my reflection on the floor. I walked around for awhile and found no doors or anyone to talk to. I was about to turn my game off for the second time when my friend told me to try to talk to my shadow. To my surprise i could talk to him.

The mysterious reflection asked me my real name and another weird selection screen came up.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by WINTERFRESH on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The mystery of the rainbow screen.

Post by Safiliwen on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Very nice dude makes you want to keep reading etc and also want to see what happens next etc also NICE PARAGPRAPHS Razz

i'm a gay retard hurr durr
Safiliwen
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 am

You better post whats going to happen next and not just leave me here hanging(:
Really well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Post it NOW and did it really happen? Because that sounds kinda impossible XD
Luck
War Veterans
War Veterans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WINTERFRESH on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Sorry guys im still in the process of writing some more so give me some time.
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down