Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15557 messages in 1329 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!

The Chronicles of Revan

Go down

The Chronicles of Revan

Post by Evan on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 am

This is my own conception of my characters past in Qualna's Interactive Story. I hope it provides you interest.

Young Revan wakes to the sounds of glass shattering. Hair tangled in knots, the meager four year old jumps out of bed. Then he hears a scream. And a feral roar; one so loud, it seemed it shook the very foundation of the world. Running to his mother's room, his eyes are alert. His father, having died in the war between the Mourners and the Thaumanauts, had left them with nothing but a black dreamcatcher. Adorned with prisms of obsidian, it seemed to have a warmth to it as it bumped off Revan's chest. Upon reaching his mothers room, he finds the door lying on the floor. Inside the room was his mother in the jaws of a demon. Broken in half, she had a gaping hole strait through her back. Now looking at the demon, Revan was in total awe. Having the torso of a lion covered in lime green scales, with the end of a scorpion, the beast stood over eight feet. On its tail stood a barb, glistening with poison. It was then that it saw Revan.
Letting out another primal roar, the beast rose, and with each step, shook the house to exhaustion. Revan, being paralyzed with fear, watched as the demon dropped the corpse of his mother, and heard it land with a muffled thud. As Revan looked at his mothers broken form in horror, the beast slowly raised its tail. The barb glistened in the moonlight, shining with a horrific radiance. As the beast took a step, Revan looked up. The tail sprung foward, bent on the primal need of nourishment and the hunt.
But suddenly, a blur streaked across the room, swiftly amputation the tail. The demon, screeching in pain, lunged at Revan, hellbent on murdering his prey. Revan raised his arms and prepared for the worse. Then he heard a thud, and a subtle call of a raven. Slowly opening his eyes, he sees that the beast has been killed, its head lopped off in one clean cut. Looking to his right, he sees a lone raven, staring at him intently.
"Did you.... hello?" Revan whispers, unable to understand what was going on.
"I thought you would thank me after saving you. But I suppose being so young has its limitations." The bird croaks, squawking loudly near the end of his sentence.
"A talking bird? How does that even... exist?"
"I assure you, I am more than just a bird."
Swiftly growing, the raven loses feathers and develops skin. As quickly as he had came, the raven had grown to the size of a man. Dressed in a black cloak, his eyes shone dark red. Two black wings remained on his back, and his hair was jet black.
"Dear boy, I am Malphas. Lord of all deceit and treachery, I take the form of the raven, for it is strong, swift, and it exists nevermore. As for that beast, it was a chimaera. Unfortunately, your mother is deceased. I would suggest you gather your things. I have a safe haven for you."
"I... How.... OK." Revan quickly sprints down the hall to gather his things, clutching his father's Dreamcatcher.
"This boy has potential... Hopefully he will live up to his calling. After all, Thaumanauts are hard to come by." Cackling, Malphas pulls his hood over his head, eyes shining like pools of blood.

Eyes stinging, Revan is whisked through the wind as Malphas speeds away. Charred ground is all that is left of Revan's home, the smoke rising in thick plumes. A lumbering behemoth roars and spews hellfire everywhere, igniting the surrounding area. Only able to see its silouette through the smoke, Revan wonders what it could be. But the creature slowly shrinks as Malphas drags him away.
"Sir, where are we going?" The young boy asks. "And why did you save me?"
"My dear boy, your going to where I will know you will learn. As for your other question, the Dreamcatcher you bear has a certain... Connection with me. The feathers it holds are mine, and your father was an ideal underling to me. A pity he had to die so soon." The man lets out a slight snicker.
A valley spreads before them. As the sun rises, it illuminates a massive gorge, spotted with tunnels. The stone is gray, and emenates the feeling of gloom. In the center of the gorge lies a mansion. Looking post-modern, it gives off the feel that many are staying there. And that many have died there. Having 2 stories and a wide berth, it appears as if it is somewhat dreary; as if the sun will never set its shining rays upon it. Malphas decends to the ground, young Revan flailing wildly.
"Leave me alone! Take me home! I'm sorry for whatever I did!" He screams in vain.
"Stop strugling. Its pointless. Your mother is dead, and this is where you would have ended up either way." Malphas motions toward the house. "Welcome to your new abode."
Quickly morphing back into a raven, Malphas slowly lifts himself into the air.
"Oh, and one more thing. Don't trust anyone: They are not capable to handle you." The raven flies away, cackling as he leaves.
Revan looks towards the door, wondering what to do.
"I guess.... I go inside." He slowly opens the door, its hinges squealing, and walks inside.

Last edited by Evan on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Chronicles of Revan

Post by Qualna on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 pm

For some reason I'm reminded of this song. Don't ask why.

War Veterans

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Small update if you wanna read it. Its more of a transition.

Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduardo on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Awesome. This story looks to be getting better and better.
Eduardo
Dream
Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum