Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:04 pm by L

» I am the best waifu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

» y helo, it is i, tito
Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:51 pm by Luck

» Hello It's Me
Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:50 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15554 messages in 1329 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!

Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Cocks Leader on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:46 pm

We had that until people got fucking retarded with it. It stacked into what is now the Warning Bar. It used to be called "Reputation".
avatar
Cocks Leader
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by L on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Thanks for the Nightmare history class.

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Danye West on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:28 pm

h4h4
avatar
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 420
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : Jacksonville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Cocks Leader on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm

L wrote:Thanks for the Nightmare history class.
You're quite welcome, although I would think you would have known that, being the observant detective that you are.
avatar
Cocks Leader
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by buckthefuffalo on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Korasi wrote:We had that until people got fucking retarded with it. It stacked into what is now the Warning Bar. It used to be called "Reputation".
That sure was fun. Remember that day everyone lowered Leo's reputation into the negatives by downvoting all his posts?

Sometimes I miss how much shit used to get thrown around here. Sometimes.

_________________


Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
avatar
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Posts : 930
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 22
Location : I'm sexier than Aizen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Cocks Leader on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Until you remember that not a day went by without some member either:
Begging to become staff (I was guilty of asking at times)
Starting a fight
Storming out and threatening to leave
Verbally accosting another member for no reason
avatar
Cocks Leader
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Evan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Korasi wrote:
L wrote:Thanks for the Nightmare history class.
You're quite welcome, although I would think you would have known that, being the observant detective that you are.
he was like the best at doubt

_________________




Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
avatar
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : South Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Evan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Korasi wrote:Until you remember that not a day went by without some member either:
Begging to become staff (I was guilty of asking at times)
Starting a fight
Storming out and threatening to leave
Verbally accosting another member for no reason
weren't you guilty of all of those?

_________________




Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
avatar
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : South Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by buckthefuffalo on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 pm

http://vocaroo.com/i/s06UIHmK7uA0

Warning: High volume. Also feel free to do your own version.

_________________


Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
avatar
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Posts : 930
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 22
Location : I'm sexier than Aizen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Cocks Leader on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 pm

I was guilty of a few of those a few times. But it hasn't been for years. And I haven't done it since and have done my best to fix it. We've all been guilty of a few, but hey.
avatar
Cocks Leader
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Evan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:38 pm

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1K3h6MmgSJc
i will be the best voice actor
of all time.

_________________




Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
avatar
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : South Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Cocks Leader on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:07 am

You also spelled cock sucker wrong.
avatar
Cocks Leader
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Evan on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:26 am

Korasi wrote:You also spelled cock sucker wrong.
i don't know who this is directed at, so i will call you a faggot regardless

_________________




Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
avatar
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : South Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Cocks Leader on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 am

I love you.
avatar
Cocks Leader
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by L on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:03 am

Evan wrote:http://vocaroo.com/i/s1K3h6MmgSJc
i will be the best voice actor
of all time.
"Now the clouds co- fuck."

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by L on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:07 am

Korasi wrote:Until you remember that not a day went by without some member either:
Begging to become staff (I was guilty of asking at times)
Starting a fight
Storming out and threatening to leave
Verbally accosting another member for no reason
I did all of the above, aside from verbally accosting another member for no reason. I am also to my knowledge the only one to actually leave. Then again, I think I'm the only one who ever threatened to leave.

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Cocks Leader on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am

Wait, you left? How come I still see you?
avatar
Cocks Leader
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by L on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 am

Because I came back months later to check out if the site was completely dead. It was pretty much completely dead at that moment in time, so I stuck around a little.

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Cocks Leader on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:13 am

For what reason? To nullify your own argument?
avatar
Cocks Leader
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by L on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 am

No, because the site was tolerable and....perhaps even peaceful, at that point.

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Cocks Leader on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:17 am

There was nobody here except for me and like two other people.
avatar
Cocks Leader
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by L on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:25 am

Exactly.

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by buckthefuffalo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:49 pm

L wrote:
Korasi wrote:Until you remember that not a day went by without some member either:
Begging to become staff (I was guilty of asking at times)
Starting a fight
Storming out and threatening to leave
Verbally accosting another member for no reason
I did all of the above, aside from verbally accosting another member for no reason. I am also to my knowledge the only one to actually leave. Then again, I think I'm the only one who ever threatened to leave.
Actually tons of people have threatened to leave/left. Most of the time they come back though because they realize we have slightly lower levels of faggotry than other forums.

_________________


Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
avatar
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Posts : 930
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 22
Location : I'm sexier than Aizen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by ChronoDuck on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Evan wrote:http://vocaroo.com/i/s1K3h6MmgSJc
i will be the best voice actor
of all time.
This....
avatar
ChronoDuck
Dream
Dream

Posts : 220
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by L on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 pm

buckthefuffalo wrote:
L wrote:
Korasi wrote:Until you remember that not a day went by without some member either:
Begging to become staff (I was guilty of asking at times)
Starting a fight
Storming out and threatening to leave
Verbally accosting another member for no reason
I did all of the above, aside from verbally accosting another member for no reason. I am also to my knowledge the only one to actually leave. Then again, I think I'm the only one who ever threatened to leave.
Actually tons of people have threatened to leave/left. Most of the time they come back though because they realize we have slightly lower levels of faggotry than other forums.
I disagree about the faggotry part, as I have found a forum with an extremely nice community(mostly), though I agree with the rest of it. Very Happy

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, so I'm writing a book....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum