Falling Snow
Weekly news
We want to hear from you! Go to the 'General' section and say what you want to say. Start a new topic if you wish.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Latest topics
» The Missing Constellation
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» y helo, it is i, tito
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am by Evan

» Sup, I'm Evan.
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 am by Evan

» I am the best waifu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am by MasterDudex5

» add me on skype and read me complain about random desu.
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am by MasterDudex5

» Spam Posting/Reviving Dead Threads
Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am by L

» What Movie Does Nightmare Want to Watch This Spring?
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm by L

» You know what to do if it happens.
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 pm by L

» STR8 IS BACK
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm by Luck

Statistics
We have 490 registered users
The newest registered user is Poisonberries

Our users have posted a total of 15557 messages in 1329 subjects
Our awesome Affiliates!

Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by L on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 am

Jolteon may be stated as UU, but it can be used so effectively in OU....

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1801
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Evan on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 am

It's OU.

_________________




Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
avatar
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : South Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter One Nightmare Doubt Game 13

Post by Lynjabear on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Note – The following chapters are partially based off the Pokemon games/anime, and are attempting to convey a story. Last note – there are no clues in Chapter One, so don’t bother looking. So if you really hate my writing, you don’t have to read anything at all. I didn’t write all those paragraphs for people to skip them though :p. So pay extra attention to the behaviors of your peers on chat! If you are angry about that, there will be more and more clues in the story as the game progresses, the rate determined by how well the village is doing. Enjoy!


Chapter I - The Visitor

N slid his hands down the carpet. It was blue, covered with oddly shaped white patches. N had heard from a Pidove that this was “sky.” It was sky before Pidove had been snatched away from her home and forced to live in a cramped pokeball, abandoned on a chain until Father Ghestis has liberated her and brought her to N. Six-year-old N loved seeing pokemon and becoming their friends, perhaps exploring white sky patches with them, but they always seemed to be angry. N wondered briefly if all pokemon were angry, but was interrupted by a clack as the door to his playroom swung open to admit Father Ghestis.

Ghestis often brought in a new pokemon friend for N to play with, and today was no exception. Today, the beast of choice was a magnificent Flygon, fully eleven feet from nose to tail. Like other pokemon N had encountered previously, the Flygon had a bitter, dark look in its eyes. But unlike its fellows, the Flygon, labeled “Lynja,” seemed to blaze with hatred. Although N was used to having pokemon dislike humans from the start, Lynja was different. She seemed to radiate hostility towards humans, unleashing powerful Crunches at Ghestis as soon as he came within a few meters of her.

Lynja stayed silent for a few minutes after Ghestis left. She seemed to be pacing the room, reminding N not of a nervous Pokemart employee about to deliver a sales pitch, but of a Luxray deciding on how to approach its victim. While the green dragon was circling, N allowed his thoughts to wander to a recent altercation he had with Father Ghestis, and whether the Flygon before him was a result of the conversation. Two days ago, N had questioned the need to liberate pokemon, seeing as all the abuses had been rather mild – that although it was simply terrible to neglect a Pidove in its pokeball, it couldn’t be much worse than being eaten by a Liepard in the wild. N then came to the conclusion that this Lynja’s presence was an effort on Ghestis’s part to win over his opinion.

Lynja approached N slowly, cautiously. She spat something scathing on humans on her approach, startling N into conversation.

“I’m sorry about your past, I really am,” N began, assuming some horrific abuse had occurred to make Lynja so hostile. “But do you want to be friends?”

Lynja gave a contemptuous laugh. “No human will ever be a friend of mine. I have nothing but contempt for the race of Giovanni.”

N’s six-year-old eyes widened. Usually pokemon were happy to have a friend, to have someone to vent or forget their troubles with. N was silent until the green creature spoke again.

“So you understand me. That’s…new.” The Flygon seemed genuinely surprised at N’s earlier expression.

N nodded slowly. Feeling slightly emboldened by the Flygon’s momentary lack of anger, N decided to launch a query into the pessimistic pokemon’s past.

“What happened that makes you so mad?”

“It’s a long story. Really, it’s too…abhorrent to retell, and too long to be worthwhile.” Lynja seemed to have dropped most of her initial hostility, leading N to believe that Lynja wasn’t naturally a hateful or mean Pokemon.

“I have time!” N instantly replied, not yet comprehending the word “abhorrent.”

Lynja hesitated, suddenly remembering Lab 151. Winterfresh and Korasi, the first subjects. They had fainted instantly, but it was nothing compared to Buck, Ol’ “Shuckie Buckie” who had died from the serum. It had been many, many years ago, but she still remembered, remembered so clearly that it could have been a week ago, when she had seen them wheel out Buck’s disfigured body from those heavy, steel doors. Sacrifices of science.

Lynja cringed, fighting back the memory. Then again…something had to done. Humans couldn’t go on like this – especially since the experiment had been successful, since their horrifyingly powerful purple creation had worked. Lynja didn’t know how many more lives had been sacrificed until that had happened. Actually…she did. And although she had made it out of 151, and “Lanista” alive, there were others that hadn’t. And others still suffering from humans, from human scientists.

She took a deep breath and began her tale.

[Survivors]
Reshiram - Eevee
Flash - Absol
Aizen - Gengar
Korasi - Breloom
Safiliwen - Latias
Evan - Jolteon
Qualna - Radioactive Shuckle
Winterfresh - Female Shuckle
Zai - Infernape

Muted - May not vote for this round.


Last edited by Lynjabear on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos, typos)
avatar
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 21
Location : Imaginationland

View user profile http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by L on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 pm

I didn't die! Yay. Smile



Also all you other hosts go fuck your selves, Lyn is the best doubt host ever(aside from Awake). :3

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1801
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Lynjabear on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Voting is open! You may vote for up to 2 people, but only one person will be hanged.
avatar
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 21
Location : Imaginationland

View user profile http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by L on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Should we all just vote for our selves first round? We're killing blind lol....

I'm gonna blindly vote for Flash. Buck was the one killed, and Korasi and Winter were silenced. All asmins or former admins. That probably doesn't mean anything but still, maybe an admin is one of the culprits based off that. Idk, okay? I'm just voting for Flash.

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1801
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Frashu on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Hmm... It says there that Lynja was mad.


So I'm going to guess that someone made her mad.


Hmm.

_________________



saggot toss anchuro


Frashu's theme: http://vocaroo.com/i/s08FyHGN0e83

copyright gary saulman
avatar
Frashu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1121
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Evan on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 pm

By Flash's logic, I am voting for Flash.


Last edited by Evan on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________




Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
avatar
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : South Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Danye West on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm

By my logic, I am voting for Flash.


Last edited by Aizen on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Danye West
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 420
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : Jacksonville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by WINTERFRESH on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Voting for Resh.
avatar
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : League of legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Aaron on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 pm

WINTERFRESH wrote:Voting for Resh.

Niggs, we can't vote this round.

_________________

[16:23:06] L : I can spell and type better than you.

EL GANADOR DEL TORNEO ES : [Brotherhood]Zero

¡Felicidades, [Brotherhood]Zero, por ganar el torneo!


Recibes 150 Pokedólares por haber ganado el torneo
avatar
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2076
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by L on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 am

Winter you hipster. XD

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1801
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by WINTERFRESH on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Korasi wrote:
WINTERFRESH wrote:Voting for Resh.

Niggs, we can't vote this round.

That's what you think.
avatar
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : League of legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by L on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm some kinda wolf apparently.


Last edited by sherLock on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1801
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by buckthefuffalo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:25 pm

ooooooooooo

Resh killed me for sure. He super mad about Shuckle and killed me out of rage. He'll tell you he didn't but obviously that's a cover up.

ooooooooooo

_________________


Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
avatar
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Posts : 929
Join date : 2011-03-25
Location : I'm sexier than Aizen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by L on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Flash is only wrong when he is a wolf. He is the one who originally said I'm a wolf. I'm not, so he must be. Winter tried to vote for me knowing well he can not vote. Buck is going along with them, and they are all trying their best to get me killed(despite only one of them can vote this round).



My current theory is Winter silenced Korasi, Flash killed Buck, Buck silenced Winter. Though I'm not sure if Buck was even a pooch, I'm pretty sure Flash is the wolf and Winter is a pooch.

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1801
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by buckthefuffalo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 pm

So the first to vote is always the wolf now, and anyone who comes after is not? That's faulty logic.

Also, I've suspected you were the wolf ever since I was killed. Haven't said it publicly, mind you, but I've given it a good thought and I think it's plausible. Certainly more plausible than your theory.

_________________


Sig made by an alpaca.

Amoongus OP
avatar
buckthefuffalo
Dream
Dream

Posts : 929
Join date : 2011-03-25
Location : I'm sexier than Aizen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Qualna on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 pm

I vote for myself. I just don't trust me.

_________________
avatar
Qualna
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 581
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 1618
Location : The Astral Plane

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/acheronpride

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Lynjabear on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Voting will close (it has not yet) in 24 hours.
avatar
Lynjabear
Dream
Dream

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 21
Location : Imaginationland

View user profile http:// [scroll][img]https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wa

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by WINTERFRESH on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:30 pm

sherLock wrote:Flash is only wrong when he is a wolf. He is the one who originally said I'm a wolf. I'm not, so he must be. Winter tried to vote for me knowing well he can not vote. Buck is going along with them, and they are all trying their best to get me killed(despite only one of them can vote this round).



My current theory is Winter silenced Korasi, Flash killed Buck, Buck silenced Winter. Though I'm not sure if Buck was even a pooch, I'm pretty sure Flash is the wolf and Winter is a pooch.

gaiz der iz juz no`1 wai resh cud b da wolv.

avatar
WINTERFRESH
Dream
Dream

Posts : 274
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : League of legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Evan on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Qualna wrote:I vote for myself. I just don't trust me.

Well with an argument like that...

_________________




Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
avatar
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : South Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Aaron on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:39 pm

sherLock wrote:Flash is only wrong when he is a wolf. He is the one who originally said I'm a wolf. I'm not, so he must be. Winter tried to vote for me knowing well he can not vote. Buck is going along with them, and they are all trying their best to get me killed(despite only one of them can vote this round).



My current theory is Winter silenced Korasi, Flash killed Buck, Buck silenced Winter. Though I'm not sure if Buck was even a pooch, I'm pretty sure Flash is the wolf and Winter is a pooch.

So again. Your only argument is that "I'm not, so he must be", thereby making it so that your statement relies on your word that "It's not me!". I, for one, am seeing a sort of prevalence of this sort of argument and I am not finding that you are - while it is likely sarcasm- living up to your name. If you were in a competition, you would lose. "O.J. Simpson is guilty!" "Why?" "Because I know he is!"
Well, there is no hard proof, and it has taken me three whole minutes to shred your argument with my keyboard and basic knowledge of debate. So a good idea would be to research your topic and find some evidence instead of basing your ideas around a simple opinion, however correct you may make yourself seem.

Tl;Dr: If your arguments were more in depth and had actual proof, as opposed to being forced to rely on your statements, more people would believe you.

_________________

[16:23:06] L : I can spell and type better than you.

EL GANADOR DEL TORNEO ES : [Brotherhood]Zero

¡Felicidades, [Brotherhood]Zero, por ganar el torneo!


Recibes 150 Pokedólares por haber ganado el torneo
avatar
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2076
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by L on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Well I'm not the wolf. Right now that's all I can provide, I'll get evidence against them when Lyn puts hints in, next round. I promise. Smile

_________________

I miss Awakening....  He made this for me.  ^  Sad
avatar
L
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1801
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Aaron on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 pm

sherLock wrote:Well I'm not the wolf. Right now that's all I can provide, I'll get evidence against them when Lyn puts hints in, next round. I promise. Smile

Are you honestly that daft? Did you NOT read what I just told you? Because if you are still sticking to your mediocre guns, then I am afraid that I am going to have to label you and your argument a hopeless case.

_________________

[16:23:06] L : I can spell and type better than you.

EL GANADOR DEL TORNEO ES : [Brotherhood]Zero

¡Felicidades, [Brotherhood]Zero, por ganar el torneo!


Recibes 150 Pokedólares por haber ganado el torneo
avatar
Aaron
Dream
Dream

Posts : 2076
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Central Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Evan on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:45 pm

To be honest, this entire round is just a death to whoever dies. No hints, just how we act over our ruses on the internet. There can and should be literally no thought put into this, as none logically can, unless somebody is like HEY GUYS LOOK I'M THE WOLF.

TL:DR, read it dicks.

_________________




Signature's courtesy of Jirachi and Qualna.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fjvoWcANfq
avatar
Evan
War Veterans
War Veterans

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : South Cali Bitchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Doubt [Murder Mystery IS] Game 13 Pokemon Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum